To Make and Do
A few things I’ve been meaning to share with you, some which I have done, others which I have every intention of doing:
- These muffins, as a cake. So good I will have to share my take on it with you later this month.
- This lasagna. I’ve made this a few times as a simple yet impressive dinner party entree. It never disappoints. (No noodles…what?!) Seeing a theme here?…
- Zucchini sauteed with sriracha. Threw these two together one day, then the next day, and the next. Try it…you’ll like it!
- This challenge. So inspiring. Really makes you rethink your relationship with money. And while we’re listing things that border the impossible…
- This sewing project. It’s time. I’ve said it before, but now I mean it. Plus, a special friend has a bun in the oven who is just begging for these jammies, I know it.
- 30 miles in 30 days. I know this is not terribly ambitious, but now that both of my sisters have taken up running Operation Keep Moving Forward needs a little nudge. Speaking of things that are good for me, but might not feel worth doing…
- 15 minutes a day of things I dread. How else am I going to accomplish things like making dentist appointments and clipping Rachel’s nails. Schedule it in.
- This method for brewing iced coffee. I tried it today and immediately regretted not trying it sooner. Caffeine plus cost containment. Check plus. Now I may have enough energy to do/continue doing the things on this list. And take care of a sick little girl. No, it’s not all roses around here 😉
To an ambitious and productive remainder of the week!